Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Dallas Layover

As the crying flight descended into Dallas, I was the one who started crying. I cried for several minutes when David finally had to ask what was wrong. I was just so excited to see my family!
We take precious moments for granted so many times, and I have realized how precious each moment with my family is. Although I wasn't able to see Mike, Dad, Nita, Erin or Megan - I felt privileged to see the rest of my beautiful family - Mom, Tara, David, Hunter and Hannah. Thank you for meeting us at the airport for our long layover.
Coincidence that we were at LOVE FIELD?
Hunter is Braxton's biggest fan!
Hannah thinks he's pretty sweet. Mom and Tara can't get enough of him. The cousins Braxton under a banana tree...only fitting for our little monkey. Sorry Uncle David, we didn't get any pictures of you with little man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love every little moment we can steal with you guys. We miss you all - all of the time!